What's new

how to look like a bank robber.

silvershark

Full Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2007
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
So a few weeks ago, I hit a few banks around the area just for fun. I finished the day with nothing to show for it but an empty bank bag. Not wanting local hoodlums to see the bag in my seat and assume I have money in the car, I stuck the bag into the glove compartment for the night.

About 5 hours later, my dad walks into my room with a "what the hell is wrong with you" look on his face.

"Do you have any idea what a cop would do to you if they saw this stuff? Are you TRYING to get yourself shot?"

I had no idea what he was talking about until he tossed me the bank bag from my car, the black cloth facemask from snowboarding season, and my pocketknife that had been missing for months.

from now on, I keep my bankbag in my back pocket.

-SS
 
Upvote 0
LoL that is freaking hilarious. Woooops. I should probably be more careful myself.

Golden Silver
 
Great story. YOu should send it to Reader's Digest, to the "Life in the UNited States" section. Seriously. If they publish it, you get like $600. :-)

On a more serious note - Hawaii is trying ot pass a law that would make it illegal to have ANY pocketknife. ANY person or ANY knife. Illegal.

What are we coming to!
 
Funny story....thanks for sharing.
 
Funny story .If it gets published, don't keep the 600 dollars in with the other stuff ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom