What's new

How to make my own mesh classifier?

Joel1316

Full Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
176
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to make my own classifier. I have a concrete mixing tub, now I want to build a classifer that will fit midway in the tub. That way I can shovel in dirt, shake the classifier and toss the large rocks.
Where can I find the mesh? What do I ask for at the local hardware store?
How should I create the frame (I don't want to re-invent the while, not unless I really need to)?
 
Upvote 0
I wish you all the luck in the world I hope you find ounces of gold!

Sent via: iPhone 4gS
 
ya nice job happy hunting...
 
I go the cheap route....plastic food strainer/collendor.....I use over my panner to trap the fine stuff. I clean, pick over the rock in the strainer for large pieces of possible gold or garnet and nice stone for cabochons. Multi strainers can be redrilled for larger holes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom