What's new

How to Repair a Broken Fisher Upper Shaft..

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
5,675
Golden Thread
2
Location
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've broken a few Fisher upper shafts over the years, this is how I repaired them. You could have Fisher send you a new shaft for about $25.00, or fix it like this
for a lot less.
 

Attachments

  • Shaft Repair 001.webp
    Shaft Repair 001.webp
    40.5 KB · Views: 126
  • Shaft Repair 002.webp
    Shaft Repair 002.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 126
  • Shaft Repair 003.webp
    Shaft Repair 003.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 125
  • Shaft Repair 004.webp
    Shaft Repair 004.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 136
  • Shaft Repair 005.webp
    Shaft Repair 005.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 119
  • Shaft Repair 008.webp
    Shaft Repair 008.webp
    36.2 KB · Views: 129

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom