How to reply with quote in blue box

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Bayquest said:
How do you reply in this forum with the quote in a blue box? Mine and some others always just have quote/.... and then the text and ends in quote or something like that.
Thanks,

Just click "quote" and type either before or after any of the text or characters in the reply box. If you want to get rid of some of the text, make sure you leave all the [ ] characters with the text in it. If you remove any text in that "box" [this one ] it will not quote right. Before you post check the prevview and see if it looks right. I hope this helps

OP
OP
B

Bayquest

Jan 24, 2008
Silver_Fox said:
Bayquest said:
How do you reply in this forum with the quote in a blue box? Mine and some others always just have quote/.... and then the text and ends in quote or something like that.
Thanks,

Just click "quote" and type either before or after any of the text or characters in the reply box. If you want to get rid of some of the text, make sure you leave all the [ ] characters with the text in it. If you remove any text in that "box" [this one ] it will not quote right. Before you post check the prevview and see if it looks right. I hope this helps

This is what I get

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread