What's new

how to spot a gay terrorist

Marc(NB)

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2008
Messages
622
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.B. Canada
Detector(s) used
currently use Sov XS2A Pro,Ace 250,past detectors Garrett 1000 PM,Whites Prizm 2,Fisher 1280X,Tesoro Golden Umax
gay-terrorist.jpg


:laughing7:
 
Your statement was either astonishment or reverence :dontknow:

vindt u dit vaak in Rhodesië
 
With a bit of Electrolysis she could be very sexy :tongue3:
 
Different strokes for different folks :laughing9:

Tell me if this is true... a pickup line in a gay bar is to walk up to the bar and ask if you can push his stool in for him....

That is so bad...never mind...
 
Rando said:
stefen said:
Your statement was either astonishment or reverence :dontknow:

vindt u dit vaak in Rhodesië

Umm.... NO you won't :laughing9:

Actually you won't find ANYTHING there, because it doesn't exist anymore.. :'(

das an oops
 
clearly it looks like it wants to "blow" up something :dontknow:
 
stefen said:
Being a Gay Terriorist just sucks :coffee2:



Nobody's forcing you to do it :D
 
Rando said:
stefen said:
Shaun

You'll go blind if you don't stop :thumbsup:

You know every time I contact the show 'Mythbusters" about this one, they don't respond....

:dontknow:



My dad told me that when I was 13. I'm 40 now and don't even need glasses!

So I'd say it's a myth ;D
 
that's because they're "short" sighted LOL
 
Oh lordy, I'm gonna have nightmares!! :-X
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom