coingairl300
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2008
- Messages
- 98
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Warren county NJ
- Detector(s) used
- Whites MXT
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
HI
I haven't been on hear for some time,my father has been in and out of doctor offices and the hospital,do to having a heart a tack,three weeks ago. so things have been stressful lately.I haven't been out detecting as well. But,I have the rest of the summer and fall. How was every bodys forth? I had a great one. I worked.
Priscilla
I haven't been on hear for some time,my father has been in and out of doctor offices and the hospital,do to having a heart a tack,three weeks ago. so things have been stressful lately.I haven't been out detecting as well. But,I have the rest of the summer and fall. How was every bodys forth? I had a great one. I worked.
Priscilla







