What's new

How Would You Feel...

empty_pockets

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2012
Messages
268
Reaction score
176
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eloped-with-streetcar-conductor-fort-wayne-news-in-4-oct-1894.webp
 
what look
Hay!
 
That would end up in court now days.
 
I don't feel ...I think.
.....and I would find a way to make the trolley conductor disappear.
 
Sounds like the earliest version of celebrity wives? ;)
Peace
 
That's not such a bad price to be rid of her. :occasion14:
 
If your going to be an eccentric ,while your at it make your stash a secret. Sometimes life has a balance....

images.webp
 
The trolley conductor is the second person who needs to be eliminated, the faithless ex first…….
 
All the females I know tell me streetcar conductors are VERY sexy
 
If he was a smart conductor he probably made her disappear as well.
 
I would feel great if I was the street car conductor. Got the money and the girl.
 
My ex didn't get my money she just got a felony for sleeping with a 16 yr old kid after I called his parents:censored:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom