What's new

Howd I do for my 1st time

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How'd I do for my 1st time

I got $340 here are the totals

36 - 40% Kennedys
3 - 90% Franklins 58, 61, 63
1 - 90% walking liberty 45

turning them back in and going to get more! This is fun while the ground is frozen!

Updated numbers

Went and got another roll it was all I could find and it was a doozy!

4 - 1964 90% Kennedys
1 - 1968 40% Kennedy
1 - 1963 90% Franklin

I must say I enjoyed myself today!
 
Upvote 0
Re: How'd I do for my 1st time

::) I guess you did alright for a first timer! LOL :tongue3:


You did great! :thumbsup:
 
Re: How'd I do for my 1st time

Awesome!!! :thumbsup:
 
Re: How'd I do for my 1st time

You've done better your first time that I did in the first 3 months with that walker and franklins.
 
Re: How'd I do for my 1st time

Gosh! reading through the other threads, I guess I did really well. Think I'm going to try ordering a box
 
Re: How'd I do for my 1st time

PD it is fun when the ground is frozen and when it is thawed. It is fun all the time. Great for your first time now you are addicted.

-Golden Silver
 
Re: How'd I do for my 1st time

It's cheaper than buying lotery tickets or going to the casino! There is absolutely no risk in this!
 
Re: How'd I do for my 1st time

I HATE U!


just kidding --great job :thumbsup:

I'm just jealous i haven't had any luck with CRH ing yet ???

Cachefinder-
 
Re: How'd I do for my 1st time

I can't find a Walker or a Franklin in the ground or in a roll....

Keep @ it and HH!!
 
Re: How'd I do for my 1st time

Yep, you did good. Congrats. The walker and Ben's are sweet scores :thumbsup:
 
Re: How'd I do for my 1st time

Piercesdad said:
I got $340 here are the totals

36 - 40% Kennedys
3 - 90% Franklins 58, 61, 63
1 - 90% walking liberty 45

turning them back in and going to get more! This is fun while the ground is frozen!

Turning them back in? Your my favorite new hunter then!!! ;D ;D
 
Re: How'd I do for my 1st time

Uh let me rephase that. Returning the dump!
 
Re: How'd I do for my 1st time

Quite better than any day I have had CRH ever!
Congrats!
 
Re: How'd I do for my 1st time

Very nice job indeed!!! Congrats!

Since your a first timer you probably don't know about the 5% LJ Silver Fund Foundation huh?? PM me...I'll provide you with my address to send that 5%.....ha!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom