Howdy Ct

leddel

Jun 30, 2006
connecticut
howdy right back Kreuser , congrats on the house your in a great area for some nice old finds ,it won't be long you'll be digging up 200 + year old coins . good luck, Dan

OP
OP
K

kreuser

Tenderfoot
May 27, 2003
Irish Hills, Michigan
I tried going to Tony's shop today. Drove for an hour, got there at four, no answer at the door. ??? I thought he was open till five on Saturdays. HAlf a tank of gas and came home empty handed. I guess I'll look online for supplies. Are there any shops closer to Groton?

Copperhead

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2007
The Constituition State
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Hey steve...sorry about your trip...I know Tony's been dealing with some family stuff...you might try calling him.....sorry, no idea about any other places in your area...good luck...Ron

TonyinCT

Mar 14, 2006
Granby, CT
Sorry for not being there. I was away on a vacation with my wife. Please call me and I'll make it right with you.
TonyinCT
860-623-1153

solaryellow

Aug 26, 2007
Detector(s) used
Smart Tracker XR8 gift from dad as a kid, 1983?
Garrett Master Hunter CX/12" high energy hothead. R.I.P (1991-2013)
Hi Tony, was wondering if you sell parts for the Garrett Master Hunter CX, the analog meter one?

I need a new battery pack the 6 C cell kind, just wondering if that is something you deal with.

After 15 years the metal contacts are getting corroded, and right now I have tin foil stuffed in the holes to make the battery contacts link.
Works fine, but is sort of a hassle.

thanks.

Dennis.......

GreenMeanie

Jun 3, 2006
TreasureTerrain.com
Detector(s) used
NOX 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always call before I head to tony's.
But he has always done me right.