Howdy Good People

computerdr

Oct 13, 2010
I am in Cleveland / Chattanooga / Athens,Tn Dalton Ga

I have been in the hobby for a few years but have a piss poor record of getting out there and looking around. Took my detector last week on vacation with me to Myrtle beach and decided I had to get out more often. Was doing some research on google to look at places to hunt locally and I found this link http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?topic=31018.0 so I joined up right then. I have been a member of treasure quest for a long while but have not posted there in a long time. You all know how it is. I really want to get out more and refuse to put my detector up because of the fear I will fall back into my out of site out of mind attitude with my detector.

F

Felinepeachy

Welcome to TreasureNet. We look forward to seeing some great finds from you. You live in all the right places ya know. :laughing7:

OP
OP
C

computerdr

Oct 13, 2010
I agree and that's why it is such a down right shame that I have 2 very good metal detectors in the house and cannot make myself get away from the house to take advantage of this area. Keep reminding me of that, lol

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-Net computerdr. :icon_thumright:

Do you have a different personality for each of those places you are from? :laughing7: Could make for interesting posts. :D

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome53 (3).jpg

Attachments