What's new

HUBLEY "STAR" REUNITED

civilman1

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
9,388
Reaction score
1,685
Golden Thread
0
Location
PA-MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
HUBLEY "STAR" REUNITED

I found the barrel of a,what I know now to be a 7" Hubley Star cap gun last year.My friend and fellow Tnetter came down to pick at the field's with me Monday and found the other half ;D which blew my mind.I told him I found a barrel last year and brought it out and BINGO!!! perfect match......missing the extractor but will still make a display piece just the same :thumbsup: Thank's for looking!!!
 

Attachments

  • 2-20-12 036.webp
    2-20-12 036.webp
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,892
  • 2-20-12 035.webp
    2-20-12 035.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,873
  • 2-20-12 034.webp
    2-20-12 034.webp
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,866
Re: HUBLEY "STAR" REUNITED

Awesome .. I love old cap guns! Good team work there! :thumbsup:
 
Re: HUBLEY "STAR" REUNITED

creskol said:
Awesome .. I love old cap guns! Good team work there! :thumbsup:
Thank's Rob.....Any suggestion's on displaying?
 
Re: HUBLEY "STAR" REUNITED

civilman1 said:
creskol said:
Awesome .. I love old cap guns! Good team work there! :thumbsup:
Thank's Rob.....Any suggestion's on displaying?

Are you going to reattach the barrel?
 
Re: HUBLEY "STAR" REUNITED

Neat find. Looks good back together.
 
Re: HUBLEY "STAR" REUNITED

creskol said:
civilman1 said:
creskol said:
Awesome .. I love old cap guns! Good team work there! :thumbsup:
Thank's Rob.....Any suggestion's on displaying?

Are you going to reattach the barrel?
I'd like to,could you send some info to me on how?
 
Re: HUBLEY "STAR" REUNITED

Dman said:
Neat find. Looks good back together.
Thank's Dman....Alway's loved cap gun's :icon_thumright:
 
Re: HUBLEY "STAR" REUNITED

Awesome looking cap gun!

Well done :thumbsup:

Happy Hunting

Dan
 
Re: HUBLEY "STAR" REUNITED

Great remember them alright, wouldn't you love to meet the "kid" who is lost this and is now probably 50 or 60
 
Re: HUBLEY "STAR" REUNITED

Thats what I call awesome team work!
 
Re: HUBLEY "STAR" REUNITED

That Amazing, I was out for a few hours today. I came across this...same/similar..
pretty wild...Great find, let me know if ya need any parts..lol
 

Attachments

  • IMAG1298new.webp
    IMAG1298new.webp
    85.4 KB · Views: 1,709
Re: HUBLEY "STAR" REUNITED

However the one i found is in about 6 pieces....
 
Re: HUBLEY "STAR" REUNITED

fireman4youu said:
That Amazing, I was out for a few hours today. I came across this...same/similar..
pretty wild...Great find, let me know if ya need any parts..lol

I found one just like yours last week, I believe it is the rodeo brand by hubley, it is the gold version I believe. We might be able to add all the peices and make a complete model... lol :evil5:
 
Re: HUBLEY "STAR" REUNITED

Very cool to be able to find the two pieces in seperate hunts... Even more amazing that you didn't throw away the barrel after all this time :laughing7:
 
Re: HUBLEY "STAR" REUNITED

Nice old gun Joe.
Cap guns and capped busts in that field. :laughing9:
Congrats,
Dug
 
Re: HUBLEY "STAR" REUNITED

civilman1 said:
creskol said:
civilman1 said:
creskol said:
Awesome .. I love old cap guns! Good team work there! :thumbsup:
Thank's Rob.....Any suggestion's on displaying?

Are you going to reattach the barrel?
I'd like to,could you send some info to me on how?

If you want to, you can send it to me and I will attach the barrel for you. No charge other than shipping. Drop me a PM if you would like.
 
Re: HUBLEY "STAR" REUNITED

Ill see if i have the extractor, maybe it will be the right one, worth a shot...

Zach
 
Re: HUBLEY "STAR" REUNITED

Awesome ,I found half of a Hubley in the woods about two weeks ago ,shame it was only half :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom