What's new

Hudson Bay Token

IowaDigger

Greenie
Joined
Mar 1, 2013
Messages
15
Reaction score
61
Golden Thread
0
I found this today with my Nokta Legend about 5” down in a sand bar, eastern Iowa! I know it’s a beaver token from the Hudson Bay Company, I just don’t have any idea on the age. And I don’t know how it got here since the Hudson Bay Company wasn’t supposed to be in Iowa. Any help on figuring out the age would be great!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2200.webp
    IMG_2200.webp
    4.1 MB · Views: 203
  • IMG_2202.webp
    IMG_2202.webp
    3.4 MB · Views: 125
  • IMG_2198.webp
    IMG_2198.webp
    4.5 MB · Views: 123
Upvote 17
Silver Hudson Bay Beaver Token ???

Sorry Just a Starting Point So Far
 
Last edited:
Those men put a lot of miles on their boots. Likely did a lot more exploring that made the history books.
 
I found this today with my Nokta Legend about 5” down in a sand bar, eastern Iowa! I know it’s a beaver token from the Hudson Bay Company, I just don’t have any idea on the age. And I don’t know how it got here since the Hudson Bay Company wasn’t supposed to be in Iowa. Any help on figuring out the age would be great!
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom