What's new

Hudson Mills Metropark - Dexter

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyone ever detected that park? Just curious, I called, you need a permit to detect, $5/entry fee. Park is about 60 years old. ffd
 
Been by it a ton of times, never stopped in. I've thought about it though. Lemme know if you want to try it sometime. I live south of Jackson, so not too far from you.
 
Metal detected there many times. Nothing old just clad and a tons of junk. There is a walk bridge that goes over the river in the park. They had a wishing well sign on the bridge pointing to the down river side. If you want to get wet, I'll bet theres still a lot of coins there. Large rock bottom. Post what you find. Good luck. JOHN
 
49erjohn said:
Metal detected there many times. Nothing old just clad and a tons of junk. There is a walk bridge that goes over the river in the park. They had a wishing well sign on the bridge pointing to the down river side. If you want to get wet, I'll bet theres still a lot of coins there. Large rock bottom. Post what you find. Good luck. JOHN
Sure you aren't walking over the good stuff? Those guys posting on uTube are killing the silver in those parks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom