What's new

Hudson River Finds

dutchtoga

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
255
Reaction score
344
Golden Thread
0
Location
518
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2se
Garret ATpro
Garret ATgold
Xp Deus
Nox 800
Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Went out to a island on the Hudson River and was looking along the washed out banks and doing a little digging. Came across these finds anyone want to guess what kind of tooth that is? Or the other claw or tooth? The one big tooth has a lot of enamel still on it. The stone tool could of been a knife blade but broken. My friend found a few full points. I was happy with what I got and it was a nice day on the River.
 

Attachments

  • image-2462553289.webp
    image-2462553289.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 148
  • image-3381024394.webp
    image-3381024394.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 134
Upvote 0
I have no clue on the tooth/teeth/claw, but the other item looks to me like the concave base of a triangle type projectile point. Nice finds, I am interested to read others thoughts on the teeth.
 
I agree base of a Levanna point most likely.
 
Not sure, but my guess would be the one on the right looks like a claw.The tooth looks like it might have belonged to a big cat?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom