alderan33 Full Member Joined Oct 15, 2010 Messages 249 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Greenville, NC Detector(s) used Whites Spectra V3I Garrett Pro Pointer Minelab Etrac Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 11, 2012 #1 I have no clue what this could be. I knocked the center out of it with my evil shovel but I think I have all the pieces. Thanks for any help. Attachments image-3989608344.webp 40.7 KB · Views: 120 image-3854545912.webp 47.7 KB · Views: 117
I have no clue what this could be. I knocked the center out of it with my evil shovel but I think I have all the pieces. Thanks for any help.
M Mayor Jr. Member Joined Apr 3, 2012 Messages 26 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location California Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 11, 2012 #2 Looks like part of a stove to me. Good luck. Mayor Upvote 0
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,354 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Oct 11, 2012 #3 What does it say on the top? Upvote 0
kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 11, 2012 #4 I am with Mayor.... Upvote 0
skeeterd Hero Member Joined Oct 11, 2012 Messages 520 Reaction score 140 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 11, 2012 #5 I vote stove Upvote 0