What's new

Hugonderous load of silver

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
must have ended up in someone Else's boxes. My weekly haul was a paltry 14 keepers from 10 boxes. My longtime supply bank told me there are people lined up to buy my boxes if I don't get them. They have a limit on the number of boxes they can bring in each week. Their vault is not much bigger than a safety deposit box. My weekly take has fallen over 80% lately. This is starting to remind me of work instead of a hobby. Cheers,Be Safe Out There, JP
 
Upvote 0
Guess that guy that posted earlier this week sister got your boxes this week....
 
Yeah, I drive thru their little town every week. Their bank has always given me the cold shoulder but I am from the "Big City" and probably deserve it anyway. JP
 
Yea tho I walk through the valley of SKUNKS I shall persevere cause I'm in line at the Roller Coaster and its almost my turn. Good luck next week Jim, HH Mark
 
Your not in PA are you? If so I may be in that line waiting for you to misstep and not pick up your boxes :tongue3:
 
nah, I am one of those rude fata$$ Texans. JP
 
battlecat said:
Your not in PA are you? If so I may be in that line waiting for you to misstep and not pick up your boxes :tongue3:

I'm not too far from you. I'm in Pike County, Lake Wally Wally.
 
still i would kill to have an average of over 1 silver per box! keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom