Hunt at a New School with Lil Man

M

MiniMe

Got to get out a little today with Lil man. Decided to hit a school that I've never been to before. Lil man was right beside me almost the whole time....every time I'd get a signal he'd say...."what's it reading mom" . :icon_thumleft:..he'd look at my display.....I'd dig and he'd take the dirt and wave it over my coil.....he was cracking me up - Dad has taught him well! :laughing7: :laughing7: - my Lil diggin buddy -gotta love it :D. Didn't find too much - 3 dimes, 7 pennies, a Showbiz Pizza Play token and couple other interesting little things. We had a great time. :wink:

P6070034.JPG

P6070046.JPG

P6070047.JPG P6070048.JPG

P6070049.JPG P6070051.JPG

P6070055.JPG

Upvote 0

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Love the key and the story! Is that a pic of your baby in your avatar? Gorgeous eyes!

HH,
Moon

OP
OP
M

MiniMe

Thanks Moon...no, avatar is not my baby...just a pict I found....the eyes are so calming. Thanks for looking....HH

DrGrip

Apr 12, 2009
North, Texas
Detector(s) used
White's XLT & Quick Draw II
That is a great story, and you are truly a great parent! :icon_thumleft:

If you keep this up you'll never have to wonder where he is at night.

Great job and great finds. He'll remember this for sure.

Grip

OP
OP
M

MiniMe

crazyjarhead said:
Sounds like you have him hooked for life. Love the old key :thumbsup: Ron

Yeah, I told Civilman today....we need to get him his own detector cause it won't be long and he'll be taking mine out of my hands and telling me how to use it... :D :D :D He's a great lil guy....hung out with me for 4 hours today and never complained, just wanted to help me out. :wink: He did tell me today while I was diggin, that he and daddy are good at this stuff, that I'm still learning... :sign10: Gotta love it!

OP
OP
M

MiniMe

rtde3 said:
Sounds like a good time! :icon_thumleft:
Funny, I found one of those keys too. I think everyone who hunts parks or schools has found one of those keys. I have seen quite a few on here. But what do they go to? :icon_scratch:

I've seen a few on here too....gotta be related to kids things, maybe a toy or diary or something....don't know :icon_scratch:

~Audiz~

Nov 9, 2008
Rochester, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250...Garrett Pro-pointer... "The secret of vast riches begins with a single penny"
That is cute story. Time out dectecting, get treasures, Time out with child "Priceless" :)
~Audiz~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread