What's new

Hunt with fiancé

sosa961

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2014
Messages
66
Reaction score
116
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally got time to get out and go huntin' for the first time in a while this weekend. Luckily my fiancé tagged along, she found most of these today :tongue3: Lots of bases and pottery shards and a few wholes. HH!

IMG_9831.webpIMG_9830.webp
 
Upvote 0
Good stuff! Nice variety!
 
Good stuff! Also, Your Fiancé hunts with you that's great. HH!
 
Great finds!
HH
dts
 
I bet you let her find them to. Smart man getting her interested in them so you can go more often.
 
Those are great finds! She's got a good eye! Are ya'll in western NC? The pottery looks a lot like what I find is why I ask.
 
Great hunt! Nice looking finds.
 
You did good...congratulations on your finds.
 
Nice to see NC finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom