Hunted a SW Georgia School TODAY - Found a lot of QUARTERS - A GOOD DAY!

wlb42

Dec 4, 2011
Florida
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Whites TRX Pinpointer, Whites MX5, Bounty Hunter 3300 Discovery, Whites Coinmaster Pro, Whites Quantum 2, Whites 6000, Whites 6DB, Whites Beachcomber.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Today went back to a SW Georgia School that I have hunted several times in the last 6 to 7 years and found a few recent drops, but the majority of the coins were deeper coins that I just missed on previous visits - which ONLY proves a site is NEVER really worked out, just not getting the "loop over the target". Today I found 48-quarters, 15-dimes & 13 cents (all clad) a total of 76 coins with a $total of $13.63. And I meant to say it was "A GREAT DAY" with $12.00 just in QUARTERS. Good Luck & Happy Hunting Everyone.

P1010093.jpg

BILL
Northern "Panhandle" FLORIDA

Last edited:
Upvote 13
Wow that’s a BIG haul of finds, Nice work getting deeper coins out.:icon_thumright:

Very nice clad shooting, congrats! :occasion14:

Wow that’s a BIG haul of finds, Nice work getting deeper coins out.:icon_thumright:
Hey, Hunter....Thanks. I have already found 674 clad Quarters for 2019 in just 24 times out which is an average of 28 clad quarters per outing. Plus I have already found 2 clad Dollars & 1 clad Half Dollar. Now, I need to hunt some older sites & yards to increase my SILVER coin count. But at the rate I am finding quarters, at the very least I can BUY some silver coins - I have currently on hand, about $240.00 of quarters & dimes that I need to "clean & tumble" that includes a few from last year that will buy a lot of SILVER 90% coins - so I guess it is all "relative" - finding clad vs silver - and I like buying the "mercury dimes" which is my favorite. Good Luck & Happy Hunting. BILL

Nice hunt Bill! You got me by three years. July 2019 will be my 46 th year of treasure hunting. I use to keep records of all the relics, coins, rings but I quit keeping records about 30 years ago. Everything just goes to the bank vault, except clad and junk! lol. Happy hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back