What's new

Hunted low tide today got some gold and clad

Buried Crap NJ

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Got out early 04:20 saw Jan a head of me he started at 03:00 Told me about a patch he worked and found a ring. I also worked that same patch and found clad. Shorthly after meeting the Legendary Mike Farley my luck would change. I worked my way back talked with Mike a little. I then hit a patch on the north side of the last pier. I first found the Anne Kline watch & silver toe inches apart. The silver bracelet 10k ring and the 14k earring in a 100 foot area. A little down I found the .925 chain and cross. Junk jewelry thumb ring & clad in between. The 64 silver dime came out like new. Notice that there are no new drops as the beach was beat up from that little storm we got over night.
Clad count 40 Q 39 D 17 N 42 P $14.97 none of it new drop coins.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0068.webp
    IMG_0068.webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 498
  • IMG_0067.webp
    IMG_0067.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 491
Upvote 0
Nice haul of loot, like the rings.........lot of clad....always like the findings on the dinner plate.........are the waves still hitting hard up there? Cause I don't see any sunglasses.............joe
 
Nice plate of finds.
 
OldeBeechnut said:
Nice haul of loot, like the rings.........lot of clad....always like the findings on the dinner plate.........are the waves still hitting hard up there? Cause I don't see any sunglasses.............joe
The waves were running hard but not big, we had that little storm and the beach got beat up a bit. As Surfdigger pointed out its nice to see the winter beach and Greenies aren't much below the summer sand. All those are not reason drops and one was a silver 1951 its on the top right side of plate. i found after tumbling them. steve
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom