M
minelabex1000
Guest
- #1
Thread Owner
"Hunted Out" Park Finds
Here are a few of the finds I've made in a couple of extremely "hunted out" parks.
These are tiny parks in Michigan where entire clubs have regularly hunted for the past 20+ years. Even pull tabs are getting hard to find!
There are several gold and silver rings and large silver coins not in these pictures as my kids wanted them. I also found several Civil War era relics not shown here.
May this pump somebody up?
Here are a few of the finds I've made in a couple of extremely "hunted out" parks.
These are tiny parks in Michigan where entire clubs have regularly hunted for the past 20+ years. Even pull tabs are getting hard to find!
There are several gold and silver rings and large silver coins not in these pictures as my kids wanted them. I also found several Civil War era relics not shown here.
May this pump somebody up?

Attachments
Upvote
2
? ? ? What does FOB stand for?
? Oh, I can still cut a mean rug, but I can't give it my all anymore. This is why I spend more time water hunting now using a long handled stainless steel scoop.






