What's new

Hunted out park

civil_war22

Relic Recovery Specialist
Joined
Dec 5, 2008
Messages
3,257
Reaction score
2,815
Golden Thread
1
Location
NW Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE/LTD2, minelab Etrac, whites classic id, spectrum xlt, fisher f7, fisher 1266, king of all Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Vaquero, Fisher 1280-X, minelab equinox, Fisher F75+ Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Went to a hard hunted park today with broken _ detector and my wife. He was using the AT Pro and I was using Etrac. Well I'm very impressed with the way I've got it set up now and squeaked out 2 wheat cents one 1942 and another 1945. Dug very little trash as I've gotten quite used to the tones and numbers. Brother didn't dig a single coin but picked up some trash. All I can say is wow on the coins. Both coins were at a depth well over the top of my pro pointer and they rang in loud and clear with solid numbers on screen. This machine is the Hoover of coin hunting. Needless to say both outings I've been very impressed with it up against the AT Pro. I'll upload pics soon and let yall see. Thanks for reading..
 
Upvote 22
I hear good things about the E Trac. Don't ya just love to pull a deep coin. :occasion14: Good Luck on your next hunt.
 
outstanding.gif
 
The E Trac and Explorer series with FBS technology are coin magnets! :icon_thumleft:
 
Congrats on the Wheats! I know what you mean about the Etrac. It's deep!
 
The E-trac is one of the best coin-shooters you can buy. For me it was the weight that sent me back to using the Tejon with a big coil. Best of luck, and I think you will have tremendous finds with the Minelab! :skullflag:
 
The E-trac is one of the best coin-shooters you can buy. For me it was the weight that sent me back to using the Tejon with a big coil. Best of luck, and I think you will have tremendous finds with the Minelab! :skullflag:

Thanks Terry. I've still got my Vaquero but have been trying out the versatility of the Etrac. I'm a Tesoro lover through and through but have heard so much good stuff about the Minelab.
 
Fuzzy pic of the two wheats and a memorial
 
There we go. Last post didn't add pics
 

Attachments

  • 1473261377731.webp
    1473261377731.webp
    36.6 KB · Views: 89
Went to a hard hunted park today with broken _ detector and my wife. He was using the AT Pro and I was using Etrac. Well I'm very impressed with the way I've got it set up now and squeaked out 2 wheat cents one 1942 and another 1945. Dug very little trash as I've gotten quite used to the tones and numbers. Brother didn't dig a single coin but picked up some trash. All I can say is wow on the coins. Both coins were at a depth well over the top of my pro pointer and they rang in loud and clear with solid numbers on screen. This machine is the Hoover of coin hunting. Needless to say both outings I've been very impressed with it up against the AT Pro. I'll upload pics soon and let yall see. Thanks for reading..
You called your wife a HE ..
 
Thinking etrac also just gotta find that ring!!!!!
 
You called your wife a HE ..

Now days that is a possibility and I wouldn't say anything. HOWEVER, if you read his opening line he went with TWO people. Broken_Detector is probably a name on here and his wife was with him also.

I hunted side by side with a person who had an AT-Pro. A good machine but it is mid level. It sure doesn't hit as deep as an E-trac. I proved that over and over. My friend now has an E-trac and the AT-Pro is happily with another user.

Nothing wrong with the AT-Pro for the price and the versatility of it. However, a deep machine it is not in my opinion and in the ground in Michigan. Of course different ground gets different results I am sure.
 
Good job sniffing a few out with that etrac, great machine!
 
Now days that is a possibility and I wouldn't say anything. HOWEVER, if you read his opening line he went with TWO people. Broken_Detector is probably a name on here and his wife was with him also.

I hunted side by side with a person who had an AT-Pro. A good machine but it is mid level. It sure doesn't hit as deep as an E-trac. I proved that over and over. My friend now has an E-trac and the AT-Pro is happily with another user.

Nothing wrong with the AT-Pro for the price and the versatility of it. However, a deep machine it is not in my opinion and in the ground in Michigan. Of course different ground gets different results I am sure.

I've found that the AT Pro does do great with iron separation but lacks in depth. I'm still getting used to mine and haven't found which setup I really want to use for park or homplace hunting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom