What's new

Hunted up North for a 375 find...

Smoogle

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
814
Reaction score
262
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Coast NSW.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi all, travelled a bit yesterday up to a busy spot, got a stack of coins - many green and crusty so I'll be going back. Got an interesting gold plated pendant, it says "Our Lady of Loreto - Protect my Flight" and on the other side "Patroness of Aviators and Air Travellers". Hopefully this is a good omen for some bling to be found and cashed in for a holiday! Don't think I'd get to fly far on the gold 375 women's band - still it was a nice find and I left amping for more.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2724.webp
    IMG_2724.webp
    7 KB · Views: 101
Upvote 0
Nice finds, Smoogle!:hello2:

Lorraine
 
Detecting is gold, i wish you luck
 
Stacks of green coins are enough to keep me interested.
The good stuff should be lurking nearby.
 
small gold is still gold...and the stack of greenies,
yeah, I think you will be going back again. :icon_thumleft:
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom