What's new

Hunting an old yard

Reiska

Full Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2014
Messages
131
Reaction score
401
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
GM4 Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Went detecting on a friend's yard. Not just any yard though. There were 3 houses there in the early 1700's. I figured that might be a good place to find some old stuff and possibly even silver.

That's not the house he lives in. :tongue3:
IMG_20150817_181706295.webp

IMG_20150820_242208156.webp

300 year old coins hiding by his front door. I have a pile of these but that's the first one to have a readable date.
IMG_20150820_242638042.webp

IMG_20150820_242708669.webp

IMG_20150819_161406634_HDR.webp IMG_20150817_181555472.webp

I have now found 55 silver era coins since the last silver one. Won't take long now, i'm sure.
 
Upvote 24
The house still has a lot of previous residents. Nice coins, Congrats! Love that old stuff.
 
Holy #&$! That is just amazing. Well done.
 
SKA THATS ONE HECK OF A SITE YOUR HUNTING NICE FINDS.
 
great old coins!, neat to see such old coins from other countries

great hunt!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom