What's new

Hunting buddies

Switchblade

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2018
Messages
412
Reaction score
528
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nazareth, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Nazareth PA if anyone wants to shout out to me and go for a hunt sometime. Kinda a new at this.
 
Welcome to the site! I'm in Luzerne County, by Wilkes-Barre. Do you ever come up this way at all? I wouldn't mind driving down that way, but my car is junk so not sure if I trust driving down that way..lol. But if you're ever up this way or close, look me up... I'm always out detecting. Check out my YouTube channel too if you want to.. good luck!
 
Don't really go up that way all that much but when I do I'll let you know.
 
Good luck to ya.
 
Sometimes you will run into another detectorist while your out..
 
Next time I come up that way will check in with you and see what’s up if I get permission to hunt church grounds my father in law is coming to Conshohocken to hunt with me just maybe you could head this way with him there’s also a search area where a schoolhouse once was directly behind the church from same time period (1767)
 
Next time I come up that way will check in with you and see what’s up if I get permission to hunt church grounds my father in law is coming to Conshohocken to hunt with me just maybe you could head this way with him there’s also a search area where a schoolhouse once was directly behind the church from same time period (1767)

Yeah, let me know!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom