What's new

Hunting in SW Oregon (no dead animals)

BosnMate

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
6,942
Reaction score
8,441
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
My son and I went deer hunting today up in the hills behind my house. It was foggy, but we did see a few deer in the fog, nothing legal though. My tag was already filled, so I didn't take a gun, carried a camera instead, and got a few pictures of what our country looks like in the fall.
2013Hunt1.webp
Getting up above the fog.
2013Hunt3.webp
Up on the ridge above the fog. Looking south east.
2013Hunt3b.webp
Looking north east.
2013Hunt9.webp
My son looking west, the direction he lives, at the base of the far mountains.
That's the coast range, and most of that country is Weyerhaeuser timber lands.
2013Hunt7.webp
I've never seen a mushroom or toad stool with the colors of this one, so took a picture.
2013Hunt6.webp
My son returning to the jeep after checking out a clearing, looking for that elusive buck.
 
Good times, Father and Son.

Take advantage of every chance you get, GL.
 
photo_camera.gif
Nice photographs and thanks for sharing them with us BosnMate.
 
Nice pics, thanks! Congrats family time.
 
I'm headed to SW Oregon by way of Klamath Falls in the Spring. Looking forward to some camping and gold panning. Pictures are an inspiration. I think a visit to SW Oregon will be an adventure of a lifetime. Can't wait.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom