What's new

hunting in the Northeast

Lifesgood

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 23, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
So Cal
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov. and Exploerer
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all
anybody in the northeast section of this great country, I would like to meet up and maybe do some hunting. I will be up in the NE late Sept. and Most of Oct. I'm not particular about sites. Maybe an old forest or beach. I'm up for the fall colors bam
 
What part of the N.E. GodBless Chris
 
The problem with the Northeast is that there arn,t any legal places to hunt!!!
 
coventryhale, what are you talking about? Where did you get this information? There's scores of hunters in the NE United states, who have no shortage of places to hunt legally. So..... you want to elaborate a bit?
 
coventryhale, what are you talking about? Where did you get this information? There's scores of hunters in the NE United states, who have no shortage of places to hunt legally. So..... you want to elaborate a bit?

I'd say He wants to eliminate the competition,there is more land than you could ever hunt,shoot,one more don't matter,I'll show Him some good spots from the 1600s.
 
Lifesgood
What part of the New England area are you visiting?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom