Kas Bronze Member Joined Jan 3, 2007 Messages 1,571 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Mx sport Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 13, 2020 Thread Owner #1 I'm right across the ohio river in Louisville, if any Indiana hunters want to ge together, like my old buddy Jack!
I'm right across the ohio river in Louisville, if any Indiana hunters want to ge together, like my old buddy Jack!
IndianaDirtPirate Greenie Joined Sep 21, 2021 Messages 12 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Harrison County Indiana Detector(s) used Minelab Vanquish 540 & Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 10, 2022 #2 Kas said: I'm right across the ohio river in Louisville, if any Indiana hunters want to ge together, like my old buddy Jack! Click to expand... I'm over near Milltown, what's the restrictions on metal detecting in Kentucky parks?
Kas said: I'm right across the ohio river in Louisville, if any Indiana hunters want to ge together, like my old buddy Jack! Click to expand... I'm over near Milltown, what's the restrictions on metal detecting in Kentucky parks?