What's new

Huntingburg/Jasper area.

bottlebum

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
590
Reaction score
454
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wouldn't mind finding someone to hunt with once in awhile that lives near Huntingburg. Shoot me a message you want to. I like to hunt everywhere. Including in the water.

Please, no Youtubers.
 
What kind of hunting do you like to do? Parks, homes, fields, coin hunting, relics?
 
Decatur Co. 15 min drive east of Columbus. I don't hunt parks or modern stuff. Mainly a field and woods hunter.
 
Mainly a field and woods hunter.
That's the kind of hunting I'd like to do more of. I even bought a boat this year so that I can start to do some water hunting in rivers and lakes. Whenever I do hunt parks, it's old coins and jewelry that I'm looking for.

I grew up, and also started detecting in North West Indiana (Lowell), but moved to Florida back in '85. Have been back in Indiana for about seven years now (family reasons). I really miss hunting the beaches, rivers and woods there.

I work a second shift job as a filler operator for a Prairie Farms packaging plant, here in Holland, Indiana. My days off are Friday and Sunday. Yeah, it sucks. I'll have my five years in by March 4th (pension). That's when I plan to find a new job. One where I have weekends off. At least that's my dream. Some day, I'd like to make it back to Florida.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom