Hurricane Bill Beach hunts in AC and vicinity.....(video)

Surfdigger

Jan 4, 2008
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
The Hurricane was verrrry good to us here at the Jersey Shore.....I only found one Gold and some silver jewelry....the coins were everywhere....almost like the numbers that we dig in the winter after the Noreasters!! Here is a video of some of the conditions and the beaches that we got to detect in the last few days.......check it out.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Surfdigger

Surfdigger

Jan 4, 2008
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
My Facebook group page.....

I have a Group page on Facebook for anyone that would care to join.....It's a Beach and Surf Hunters resource page with some great links and useful tips, pictures and videos to get those motivational juices flowing.....Even though we are Called the Jersey Shore Beach and Surf Hunters....The info contained on the page applies just about anywhere.....and best of all it's free to register!!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=54483518009&ref=mf

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loved that Video, I see Bill was pretty good to your group :icon_thumleft: Great video too

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Brian, git ready to add another to your group.. wohoooooo and excellent video.

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
nice Video

Nice video???? Please,when you shoot video, you need to be steady with the cam in order don't produce "sickness" when people watch it, you feel like trip on a vessel,other than that, nice video!!

Architecad

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread