Hurricane Sandy anyone?

Why wait for afterwards :dontknow: You'll have less competition during the storm :icon_thumleft: :laughing7:

I plan on being out all night, so I'll let you know :tongue3:

Hay Spart, that 70-80MPH wind should move you along! They got a 6' beach cut in FL and it didn't even reach land. The eye is suppose to hit Md, DE, NJ on Mon Evening. I am thinking about taking the MH to Lewis DE and parking behind the Home Depot on Mon. Then Tues morning as it clears going to coin beach at Indian River Inlet. The way this is going to hit, it will be a true Nor Eastern which will cause massive beach erosion. Anyone else going? Frank

Attachments

• hand print-2_edited-5.jpg
    hand print-2_edited-5.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,088
Jealous on the West Coast!

I'll be out there for sure!! Been waiting for this much needed erosion!!! :skullflag:

Charged up both my Excal batteries.
I'll be hitting the beach in SSPK this weekend and hopefully Monday or Tuesday during low tide.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

I will be hitting the beach on those days.......... New Bedford, MA ...................

Yep heading to Austin Pa.!

Well, I want to go. I have weathered 50MPH storms at the Indian River inlet in my MH. This one looks like 70-80 MPH. I would ride it out in Lewis DE behind the Home Depot. The only thing that bothers me is the mention of heavy snow. This is going to be a last minute decision made Sunday. I covered my expenses + the last storm. Frankhand print-2_edited-5.jpg

Heading out to Charleston beach area Sunday morning. Don't know how deep the cuts will be but will hope for the best.

Phantomm let me know what the beaches look like there. Planning on heading that way wed. on my day off.

I saw a thing on the Weather Channel last night with a reporter on the beach somewhere up there talking to a detectorist while the wind and rain were blowing. I didn't catch where exactly, but the guy had quite a bit of jewelry he was showing to the reporter.

It was an island on the coast of FL. The guy had a hand full of jewelry Two of the rings had big diamonds. His earphones were yellow like the Surfmaster, but the detector shaft was black with white writing. Couldn't make out what it was because it was fairly dark there even with the TV lighting. Frank
I will reside tomorrow if I will hit the beach, but it doesn't look promising with the prediction of possible snow.

Attachments

• hand print-2_edited-5.jpg
    hand print-2_edited-5.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 819
Well, I want to go. I have weathered 50MPH storms at the Indian River inlet in my MH. This one looks like 70-80 MPH. I would ride it out in Lewis DE behind the Home Depot. The only thing that bothers me is the mention of heavy snow. This is going to be a last minute decision made Sunday. I covered my expenses + the last storm. FrankView attachment 692741

Im hoping for the best ! I just past a convoy of Alabama Power Company line trucks headed north.

I will be out there also. I am thinking it would be great to go out wednesday to Rehobeth, and Coin beach

Spart you are a hoot as usuall.And I know I can't spell, what do you want from a roofer.Lep.:icon_thumleft:

Charged up both my Excal batteries.
I'll be hitting the beach in SSPK this weekend and hopefully Monday or Tuesday during low tide.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

There is a very good chance that you'll find a nice gold bracelet at Sea Side... :icon_thumright:

The only problem is that it's still attached to Snookie when I buried her :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back