What's new

Hurricane web site

chukers

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
1,824
Reaction score
147
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok someone posted a link to a hurricane web site and not I can't find it it was one of the best I've seen... does anyone know which one it was? Thanks for looking!


Chukers
 
tmanfromtexas said:
Here are a few that I go to when the tropics heat up.
http://www.storm2k.org/wx/
http://flhurricane.com/

BTW, there is an invest in the south central gulf that could be interesting by Labor Day. TMAN...

Yeah I am wanting to watch that one... The site I am looking for is very detailed... thanks for showing me your sites.

Chukers
 
Nice finds! Saving those to bookmarks for sure!
 
those are good ones too... but this one was very detailed and it looked like one that would be in the weather channels office... I hate it when I can't find what I am looking for thanks for the help though!

Chukers
 
if you were on the site
then look in your history on your browser and you will find it as long as you don't clear your history out ever day
 
D P Bob said:
if you were on the site
then look in your history on your browser and you will find it as long as you don't clear your history out ever day

yeah I did that too... I couldn't find it.... I'll look again!


Thanks

Chukers
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom