What's new

Hypothetical Question

I just wanted to use the word hypothetical.

I dont talk about finds and dont suggest it, if i ever found anything, hypothetically ;D
 
Well everyone has it down pat!!! I suppose if anyone has any questions after reading all the posts then you get what you get.

$NVRADAR$
 
Just to be safe SEND ALL THE GOLD TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
If you found ALOT, I think your problems would just be more exspensive. Give me small gold and small problems. TTC
 
Hypothetically, It all depends on whether you want gold or glory. I'm afraid having both is not an option,hypothetically speaking, of course. If the treasure is what you desire,keep a low profile, and spend it at as many different locations and in small amounts as you can,unless you can locate a collector through a trusted dealer.Good Luck,hypothetically. rockhound
 
No need for fame for me. Just thinking of more ways to make it work for the lucky guy who finds a treasure....HYPOTHETICALLY :laughing9: I would love to send you guys some treasure......hypothetically ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 
TerryC said:
If you found ALOT, I think your problems would just be more exspensive. Give me small gold and small problems. TTC
sure, how about 2 grams... You shouldnt get any problems with that.. lol
 
Hypothetical Gold! I don't need no stinking hypothetical gold....
RC
 
Hypothetically, I would contact me.
 
SNIF!!! LOL
 
RCW said:
Hypothetical Gold! I don't need no stinking hypothetical gold....
RC

what are the odds. I just finished watching "Treasure of the Sierra Madre", surfed onto this forum and found your quote. :o
 
Film it up to just short of where you actually find the treasure. Then say, 'Well we're out of funding, and the weather's not cooperating, but I know it's there, so we'll be back.' That seems to be the outcome of a lot of treasure shows I've seen, kinda like the Loch Ness monster programs. (Also means 'sequel')
 
RGINN said:
Film it up to just short of where you actually find the treasure. Then say, 'Well we're out of funding, and the weather's not cooperating, but I know it's there, so we'll be back.' That seems to be the outcome of a lot of treasure shows I've seen, kinda like the Loch Ness monster programs. (Also means 'sequel')

Hypothetically then, you can make alot of money with cash coming in with from your TV Treasure hunting show, as well as all the loot you say you never found so you can make sequels. Didn't Heraldo try that. :icon_thumright:
 
Wellll....... Geraldo did hypothetically................................ ::)

What about the hypothetical landowners that want to hypothetically sue you for hypothetical damages to their property after the hypothetical army of THers with hypothetical backhoes hypothetically tear up their property after seeing your hypothetical show :D :D
 
SO NOW INEED A BACKHOE TOO THIS IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOO Worries guys .......I filled in the hole!! :laughing9: Arrrrummmaa .... The hypothetical hole. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom