What's new

Hypothetical Question

nvradar

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2009
Messages
558
Reaction score
139
Golden Thread
0
Location
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
IF a fella had a treasure lead of some buried gold and researched it to where he knew where it should be and went to the place and detected and found the gold and actually captured the digging up of the gold on a nice digital camera from start to finish what do you think these treasure hunting television shows would pay for the rights to put it on tv?? :laughing7: Would it be worth having to pay the taxes on said gold and your new wealth?? :laughing7: Making money from interviews and such?? :laughing7:
Just a HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION. NVRADAR
 
Hypothetically speaking...

It all depends on how of this hypothetical gold you hypothetically found in this hypothetical place with your hypothetical metal detector at tomorrow's hypothetical spot price.
 
I never thought of it like that!!
 
It would also depend on how much hypothetical gold was found, if the hypothetical gold was found on hypothetical private property with hypothetical owners hypothetical permission or hypothetical government owned land, and how much hypothetical court time you hypothetically want to spend to fight for your hypothetical gold......Personally I would hypothetically rather keep my hypothetical mouth shut and hypothetically enjoy spending my hypothetical gold in hypothetical anonymity... ;D
 
The interviews might give you a rep as a treasure hunter, which might get you some jobs. By then you will have learned to keep your mouth closed. :tongue3:
 
only if I was willing to lose all my treasure, cause hypothetically that sure could happen.
if it is the thrill of the hunt and wanting others to know of your accomplisments then sure I would post that video out for the world to see, if it is truly the treasure you want, then I would keep my mouth shut....lol
 
I would opt. to keep quiet about it. Ever read about those who hit it big in the lottery?
 
Very simple (hypothetically speaking) keep quiet. Enjoy the gold. Erase the video!
 
Gold ? What Gold? I didn't find any Gold.I never find anything.Who told you I found Gold?
 
XL-PRO PRO said:
Gold ? What Gold? I didn't find any Gold.I never find anything.Who told you I found Gold?

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 
Unless it was on your own property ,I would keep it quiet. People get gold fever and would want their cut weather they deserved it or not. Property owners should get 50% but that is about it.
 
YIKES BATMAN!!!!! I think keep the pie hole shut is the hands down winner! :laughing7:
 
ERASE THE TAPE, SMASH THE CAMERA!
ENJOY THE LOOT SLOWLY SO YOU DON'T ATTRACT ATTENTION.
​
 
As Sgt Schultz on Hogan's Heros said, I know nothing, I see nothinggg......
 
Sounds like "Hypothetical greediness" to me!! :-X
 
dogpound said:
i hypothetically would keep quiet :laughing7:

;D :laughing7: ;D

Hypothetically, you would have a lot of unwanted attention by a lot of people who you never even dreamed of. This would be evident by all they lawyers who would be contacting you on behalf of all the folks who feel your find belongs to them.

Ray S ECenFL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom