What's new

I actually like this one..

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only purchased the first; second freebie. Your thots. Just tell me they are one of a kind (lie if ya have to) and not an MK and I will go to bed happy.:hello2:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7860.webp
    IMG_7860.webp
    263 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_7861.webp
    IMG_7861.webp
    431.4 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_7862.webp
    IMG_7862.webp
    488.9 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_7863.webp
    IMG_7863.webp
    688.4 KB · Views: 115
Nice! The Ravenswood is sharp! The other I think might be a Champion. They are truly one of a kind. There are no others in the world exactly like either of them.
:D
 
Nice! The Ravenswood is sharp! The other I think might be a Champion. They are truly one of a kind. There are no others in the world exactly like either of them.
:D

Of course not. I can pick em. Lol. Rite now don't care much. Turkey and mashed taters etc wins.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom