What's new

I am going on vacation

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Ok you guys I am going to Europe for two weeks and will be back on the 16th of Feb. Leave me some silver will ya. I will check in from time to time while I am over there. When I get back I will be without the wife and kid for 2 months so I will be on a road trip bonanza. Guard your stashes boyz and galz. I may be visiting your state very soon. Muahhahahahahahah!!!!

-Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0
golden silver said:
I will be on a road trip bonanza.

Well I was planning on doing my road trip bonanza right around your area while your away >:D Just kidding. Have a good trip. If I were you, I'd take CRH over to europe! Why not? Research about silver in their coins (pre-euros I'm guessing) and hit up some banks. Just don't tell anyone what your intentions are will all that coin. :thumbsup:
 
Are you bringing your Metal Detector over there? They have some old sites and coins? That if you want the wife to strangle you I guess? LOL
have a great time. What part of europe are you heading to? Hope the warm spot!
 
Well go and have some fun!!!! :icon_sunny:
 
WHEW...for a minute there i thought you were comming my way........just kidding hope you have fun. ;D
 
If you take to Europe like I did, you will love it. I hope you enjoy, and I hope to hear some stories when you get back. Ill be happy to do some road trips for you while you are gone :).
 
No no, Nobody is allowed to do any road trips until I return especially not in my area. Be careful silvercop your area is not too far away lol. I will be able to pick up some boxes tomorrow before I go though so I will hope for some last minute silver.

-Golden Silver
 
Ahh you guys are killing me. It will be torture enough seeing you all find silver when I am finding none for two weeks. I will be back with a vengeance.

-Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom