What's new

i am looking for information in irondequoit ny

Joined
Oct 19, 2013
Messages
19
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
hilton ny
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was told that there was arrowheads and a 1830s homestead in Irondequoit ny. if you have any information please let me know, thank you
 
Upvote 0
Does this really work? If so, I need to give up on all that hard work of finding it myself....lol
 
metal_detector.gif
You might narrow your search for information by taking a look at Sub-Forums: New York for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome to Treasure Net !!
Suggest you contact the town's historian:
Patricia Wayne
Historian
Town of Irondequoit
1280 Titus Avenue
Rochester, New York 14617
(585) 336-7269
Don........
 
Hello Andrew. From your website name I'm guessing you're 9 years old. Perhaps one of your parents can find out if there is a local metal detecting club in your area. I'm the president of one and a member of another and there are younger people who come to the meetings with one of their parents. This may help you find the spots you are looking for.
 
Hello Andrew. From your website name I'm guessing you're 9 years old. Perhaps one of your parents can find out if there is a local metal detecting club in your area. I'm the president of one and a member of another and there are younger people who come to the meetings with one of their parents. This may help you find the spots you are looking for.

Never thought of that. If your 9, congrats on using a PC, I know I couldn't at that age, & my detecting career didn't start until 11. Rock on.:headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom