Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2018 #1 I am out of ideas,little help please. Thanks ahead of time. No markings and small hole is not threaded. Attachments 001.webp 1.4 MB · Views: 100 003.webp 3.1 MB · Views: 76 008.webp 3.3 MB · Views: 87 012.webp 2.4 MB · Views: 75
I am out of ideas,little help please. Thanks ahead of time. No markings and small hole is not threaded.
Dharmacy Sr. Member Joined Nov 1, 2006 Messages 466 Reaction score 908 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Varies with location and conditions. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2018 #2 Its a cleat off of a wagon for securing down a tarp or lashing down things. D. Upvote 0
JccEldreth Sr. Member Joined Feb 8, 2017 Messages 411 Reaction score 977 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus, Pro Pointer II and I Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2018 #3 I vote Cleat too. Nice find. Upvote 0