I am planning on making a trade...........

kool007

Jan 2, 2004
Jax, FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Nokta Makro Simplex
Minelab Excalibur w/S12
Hi guys and gals.

I don't post much here, but since this forum seems to be for any machine, and not catered to a particular manufacturer.

I am wanting some opinions on my "possible" trade.

I have a Tesoro Deleon, and I am going to try and trade for 2 of the Garretts 250's. I am hoping someone would take the trade, as that way, I can teach others and compare using the same machine. It just seems easier to have 2 machines that are the same when showing a person who has never hunted before, whether you would dig or not.

What are your opinions on this "possible" trade? Thanks.

edwin j. fowler

Upvote 0

terminal99

Greenie
Apr 22, 2005
Maryland
A used Tesoro Deleon sold on Ebay for $318.00. I imagine a used Ace 250 would go for about $150 times two would make it $300 - a pretty even trade. The problem would be to find someone with two of these fairly new machines who wants to trade. I would sell the Deleon on Ebay and use the money to buy two Ace 250's. A dealer might even give you a price break since you are buying two. Even without a price break, all you would need to add is $80 - if you get $320 for the Deleon.

OP
OP
K

kool007

Jan 2, 2004
Jax, FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Nokta Makro Simplex
Minelab Excalibur w/S12
thanks for the heads up.....

I didn't even think to look at the bay. But then again, it's kind of hard since we are blocked from going there from work.

My Deleon has been modded, which makes me just "think about a trade" so far. It has ground balance added. It might be sold though.

Thanks again for the side by side comparisson.

ejf

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread