What's new

I am smiling......

Must811

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2006
Messages
69
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Location
Boca Raton, Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Equinox 800, Excal II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Had a chance to spend the afternoon with my AT Pro at the lake, trying to squeeze in as much time as possible before the summer is over. Ended up with two nice rings, one is 14k, 9.4g. The other is a monster men's ring, 21.7g 18k with a diamond. I heard it in the scoop and saw the gold......absolutely fantastic! Not a bad way to spend your afternoon off!

I love this hobby!
 

Attachments

  • 18kdiamondring.webp
    18kdiamondring.webp
    17 KB · Views: 732
Upvote 0
HOLY MOLY!!!! That's about $1300 scrap :o :o :o Is that lake next to a Ritz-Cartlon??? :icon_thumleft: WTG
 
Super hunt...congrats on the gold!!!
 
Either one of those would have made my year...thats not fair. CONGRATS. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:
 
Holy moly!! That is some nice tickets! Yes sir, cloud nine! congrats! :thumbsup:
 
Beautiful ring finds, Must811 :headbang:

That's terrific detecting!

Congrats!

Lorraine
 
I'd be smiling too with a couple clunkers like that! Congrats on the beauties!
 
Very nice score. I wish I could find the time to hit the lakes.
 
You kicked ass bud !!! Excellent job !
 
Just back from selling the rings......I have just officially paid for my new Excal. I was using the AT Pro when I found the rings because my Excal was in for repairs. The Exal's control board was shot and the repair was over $800, just for the part, so I had told Minelab to ship it back unrepaired and I would start saving for a new one. Did not have to save very long! The AT Pro is great (obviously!), but I really was missing the Excal.

By the way, the place I took the rings to even paid me for the diamond. I was really shocked.....every other time I have sold my finds, the stones are just ignored.

Again, I love this hobby!
 
You sold them that quick? I save my finds. HH- Joe


Must811 said:
Just back from selling the rings......I have just officially paid for my new Excal. I was using the AT Pro when I found the rings because my Excal was in for repairs. The Exal's control board was shot and the repair was over $800, just for the part, so I had told Minelab to ship it back unrepaired and I would start saving for a new one. Did not have to save very long! The AT Pro is great (obviously!), but I really was missing the Excal.

By the way, the place I took the rings to even paid me for the diamond. I was really shocked.....every other time I have sold my finds, the stones are just ignored.

Again, I love this hobby!
 
I'd be smiling too!
 

Attachments

  • pudding-face.webp
    pudding-face.webp
    2.7 KB · Views: 449
dirtdigger1581 said:
I'd be smiling too with a couple clunkers like that! Congrats on the beauties!


Me too...those are SWEET!!!
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom