pepperpump
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 27, 2005
- Messages
- 971
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Manassas Park, VA
- Detector(s) used
- Whites MXT
Well, I have been in the process of moving and which is why I have not been posting really but I should be back in full force by Sunday...I am hooking up the computer tomorrow. The move slowed me down but I did get a few boxes in. # to be exact and they have been really good. Here is my breakdown...Take a looksie!
BOX #1 (BEST BOX EVER
)
14 90% (only 1 90% was a JFK, all Ben's, not bad
)
6 40%
Within this box, I got a 1970 D Mint (first one)
Also, I got 1 68' S mint, 1-77' and 1-72' S mint...and to top it off I got a S mint Bicentennial half...I bout' fell over with that
I got one post 2002 half as well in this box
BOX #2 (SLOW BUT GOOD FINDS)
No 90%'s
2 40%'s
1 1987 P mint (I couldn't believe I found one
)
1 1986 S' mint commemorative edition---coin says "A nation of Immigrants"
BOX#3
3 90%
8 40%
6 Post 2002
These boxes were my best ever and I got some keepers by far
I did get one more box today and will start it tonight. Thanks for looking and Happy CRH!
Pepperpump 8)
BOX #1 (BEST BOX EVER
)14 90% (only 1 90% was a JFK, all Ben's, not bad
)6 40%
Within this box, I got a 1970 D Mint (first one)
Also, I got 1 68' S mint, 1-77' and 1-72' S mint...and to top it off I got a S mint Bicentennial half...I bout' fell over with that
I got one post 2002 half as well in this box
BOX #2 (SLOW BUT GOOD FINDS)
No 90%'s
2 40%'s
1 1987 P mint (I couldn't believe I found one
)1 1986 S' mint commemorative edition---coin says "A nation of Immigrants"
BOX#3
3 90%
8 40%
6 Post 2002
These boxes were my best ever and I got some keepers by far
I did get one more box today and will start it tonight. Thanks for looking and Happy CRH!Pepperpump 8)
Attachments
-
70 box1.webp119.2 KB · Views: 279 -
87special.webp53.9 KB · Views: 269 -
all.webp41.5 KB · Views: 284 -
back86commer.webp83 KB · Views: 271 -
box1.webp42.1 KB · Views: 268 -
box2.webp80.1 KB · Views: 269 -
box3.webp99.4 KB · Views: 275 -
box#1.webp10.4 KB · Views: 260 -
coins 010.webp42.6 KB · Views: 271 -
front commer86.webp30.3 KB · Views: 259 -
s mint.webp144.3 KB · Views: 255
Upvote
0







