What's new

I am still trying to get my MD buddy to CRH

cyberdan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
4,599
Reaction score
2,232
Golden Thread
0
Location
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We had our monthly metal detecting club meeting last night. On the way I noticed a bank I had never stopped at before and decide to stop. Nice teller had $60 in customer rolled halves and could only sell me $25 in cents. (she told me she will save halves for me if I come by every month)

I met my MD buddy before the meeting for dinner at a local Wendy's. After dinner I asked if he wanted to open one of the rolls. I randomly grabbed one for each of us. Mine was a dud, his had a 64 JFK ;D ;D the other 5 were duds. :-[ (I hope he doesn't think I planted that 90%er ;D )

I still don't think he caught the "fever" :'(
 
Upvote 0
Heck with him if he don't wanna play. When you start branching out doing more road trips, you will step on each others toes anyway.
 
cyberdan said:
:-[ (I hope he doesn't think I planted that 90%er ;D )

I still don't think he caught the "fever" :'(
Good, sssshh, be very, very quiet................

I don't tell anyone what I'm doing, I don't want the competition.

Also, when I'm detecting and someone comes up and says "find anything good"? My standard answer? Nothing but pop tops and pennies....LOL Sometimes I can't wait to get back to the car to check out a good find with my loupe..LOL
 
awhitster said:
Sometimes I can't wait to get back to the car to check out a good find with my loupe..LOL
That happened to me once, digging in a park tot-lot several people watching, I uncover a beautiful gold ring studded with diamonds. I nonchalantly reach down and cover it with my hand and stick it in my pouch and keep on hunting. I slowly worked my way around a building to look at it in private. I had my hopes up but it turned out to be CZ in yellow metal. Probably a $20 ring. >:(
 
WHY???????

Less for the rest of us. ;)

Friends are good too, but aren't we all enough for you? LOL.

HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom