What's new

I am thinking to go to Lake Conroe tomorrow morning....

Naughty

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Tomorrow I will be off finally and I planning to go near Lake of Conroe to check off first before.

drop me a message if any one is planning to do the same. :thumbsup:
 
Re: I was thinking....

Good luck at the lake tomorrow, Let us know what you find.


Oh yea and welcome to Tnet!

Jason
 
Re: I was thinking....

Thanks, I will if I find out some thing, I'm glad to join this site, :coffee2:
 
Bad luck, I didn't find a place to hunting there, I think the next time I will get a premise first :-\
 
Naughty said:
Bad luck, I didn't find a place to hunting there, I think the next time I will get a premise first :-\

Myleo here on the board had that problem a couple of weeks ago and the Lake Park was being hunted hard she said.

Keep looking around there are tons of parks and places to cruise here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom