What's new

I believe this is a BANNER and a find of a LIFETIME for me

keystone82

Full Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
134
Reaction score
345
Golden Thread
0
Location
ny
Detector(s) used
whites 6000di and whites mxt pro ,xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bad chad and I went hunting this site he got buttons and I got two fatties IH and a button last week. didn't get anything so we moved on, drove around came upon this site that we couldn't see going the other way so we got out started hunting and bang got a hit a eagle button eagle1.webp
then as I continued by the foundation I got a dime overload type reading only about 3 inches deep so I dug it up and!!!this is what I saw firstus1back.webp
then I turned it over and BAM this is what I sawus1front.webp
 
Upvote 67
thanks for all the comments
 
That's a beauty - definitely on my bucket list, and IMHO in that condition it's worthy of the banner - got my vote!
 
Still a great find, I can understand your excitement!
 
awesome! congratulations!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom