What's new

I believe this is a BANNER and a find of a LIFETIME for me

keystone82

Full Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
134
Reaction score
345
Golden Thread
0
Location
ny
Detector(s) used
whites 6000di and whites mxt pro ,xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bad chad and I went hunting this site he got buttons and I got two fatties IH and a button last week. didn't get anything so we moved on, drove around came upon this site that we couldn't see going the other way so we got out started hunting and bang got a hit a eagle button eagle1.webp
then as I continued by the foundation I got a dime overload type reading only about 3 inches deep so I dug it up and!!!this is what I saw firstus1back.webp
then I turned it over and BAM this is what I sawus1front.webp
 
Upvote 67
Very nice find and on the bucket list of many, but not a banner find.
Congratulations!
 
Got my vote for banner. Great find. All the prongs are there that's awesome.
 
man that's sweet!
 
That eagle button to boot. Man you should be on cloud nine
 
Very nice 'puppy-paw' US Buckle keystone! :occasion14:

Definitely a once-in-a-lifetime find!

Dave
 
Nice one is that wax on it?
 
I'm glad to see you made your find of a lifetime.
 
yes it is tried to shine it up abit was thinking of putting sum oil on it
 
Very nice find.
 
THAT IS NICE THE PUPS ARE DANG NEAR PERFECT AND THE FACE IS IN FINE CONDITION. LOOKS TO HAVE BEEN FOUND UNDER FLOOR BOARDS IN A ATTIC.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
nope 3 inches deep in the ground
 
Congrats on those once in a lifetime finds. :occasion14: Bet you had a hard time winding down. I'd still be stoked days later.
 
That belt buckle is in super condition. It beats the one I found by many grades,but mine has it's own showcase.
 
re: posts #'s 6 and 11, boys those are not paw hooks. Look again. They are arrow hooks.
Keystone, you scored. Good job! Thanks for sharing the find with us. I wonder if there is more for you at that site?
 
Banner find.
On a good spot for sure.
 
Congrats awesome finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom