What's new

I bought a place.

The Dirt Pirate

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2015
Messages
495
Reaction score
470
Golden Thread
0
Location
Los Angeles CA/ Las Vegas NV
Detector(s) used
White's GMT, White's M6, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab SDC 2300, White's DFX, White's MXT, White's XLT, Garrett 2500 GTI, Fisher F75, Minelab GPX 4500, Minelab GPX 5000, Minelab GPZ 7000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone want to help me detect the property that I just bought? It's a little overgrown at the moment but I'm getting it cleaned out soon and I think there's a good chance of some older items being found.
 
Hour and a half north of Vegas on 95.
 
I think it's about 20 minutes from Beatty.
 
There's a lot of old wagon and horse trails nearby as well as a lot of old crumbling structures in the area.
 
I'll be in touch.
 
Let me know when.
 
Hey guys, I'm going to start hitting the area around my property every morning before it gets too hot. When the temperature drops I'll be out as often as possible.
 
let me know when it's cool enough, I would love to come detect around.
 
let me know when it's cool enough, I would love to come detect around.
It's been really smoky around my property lately. I haven't been detecting in a few days because I got severely dehydrated the last time. I actually saw some people out detecting on one of the old trails today. I don't know if they managed to find anything.
 
I went detecting on one of the old wagon trails near my property yesterday. There are a ton of signals and most of them are shallow so it looks like no one has detected the area before. I know people have detected some of the other wagon trails, but it looks like they hadn't detected the one I was on yet.
 
I'll be relocating to the Las Vegas area next month from Florida. I am down to hunt and I'll gift you some sharks teeth!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom