Y yeahboiantiques Full Member Joined Mar 12, 2017 Messages 109 Reaction score 20 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2017 Thread Owner #1 Hello , I recently found this What could this be? It looks like a pipe head but I'm not sure. I'm hoping some experts can help me identify where it's from, how old it is, etc. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello , I recently found this What could this be? It looks like a pipe head but I'm not sure. I'm hoping some experts can help me identify where it's from, how old it is, etc. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A Army Jr. Member Joined Sep 3, 2018 Messages 36 Reaction score 23 Golden Thread 0 Location Tacoma, WA Detector(s) used I have not done metal detecting since 1995 but at that time I had a Fisher underwater metal detector. Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Oct 7, 2018 #2 What is it made of? Dimensions?
C CaptEsteban Bronze Member Joined Jul 26, 2011 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,217 Golden Thread 0 Oct 17, 2018 #3 Pipe bowl
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 23, 2018 #4 Yep pipe missing stem looks modern