cyberdan
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 12, 2006
- Messages
- 4,599
- Reaction score
- 2,232
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Very Northern Left Coast
- Detector(s) used
- XLT & Bigfoot
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I broke rule number one, I told a friend about CRH, and he told me about an old time CRHer.
When his daughter was in College she worked as a teller at BofA in a local town. I have visited that branch many times. He told me that one of her customers would come in a couple of times a week and ask for quarters and halves and she would always help him.
Sound like a CRher? I know everyone of you will know who he is.
His name in Thurl Ravenscroft.

Don't recognise the name? here is a link about him
http://www.ask.com/wiki/Thurl_Ravenscroft
When his daughter was in College she worked as a teller at BofA in a local town. I have visited that branch many times. He told me that one of her customers would come in a couple of times a week and ask for quarters and halves and she would always help him.
Sound like a CRher? I know everyone of you will know who he is.
His name in Thurl Ravenscroft.

Don't recognise the name? here is a link about him
http://www.ask.com/wiki/Thurl_Ravenscroft
Upvote
0







