What's new

I can retire early with todays find

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...if someone will help me find the treasure chest this fits :laughing7:

found today cold water hunting
biggest one i have found - I thought it was cool
IMGP0524.webp
 
Upvote 4
Pretty cool. I've never dug a whole one.
 
The chest that that key would fit would be a wonderful match. Make you wonder...


Neat find!
 
I'll bet it's full of gold and jewels
 
Nice key. I love them old skeleton keys.
 
Awesome key Casper! One can only dream of finding the treasure chest:)
 
That's a great key... Congrats (the chest is out deeper) :laughing7:
 
Very nice find. My Grandfathers house used that type of key until 1977. Brings back good memories seeing a key like that. Congrats.
 
I KNOW where the chest is hidden.
 
Nice skeleton key, many times the end or part that fits into the lock corrodes away with only the handle remaining. Nice find!
 
I can give you my Brokers num. so you dont spend it all in one place:laughing7:
 
AHHHHH, Very good. Looking for the same chest...
 
Choice key! Still on my wish list. Good luck finding the chest! :thumbsup:

HH
 
Nice score on the ole skeleton key :thumbsup:
 
Thats the key to my House!! I had to add new locks since I lost mine. Thanks for finding it...:) I live in an 1888 Victorian house. Every interior door has smaller keys like that too....
 
Cool, nice to find a complete one
 
That looks suspiciously like key that fits in the chest with Davey Jones' heart inside, hope you're not going fishing anytime soon :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom