relicmeister
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jul 26, 2012
- Messages
- 2,229
- Reaction score
- 2,152
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
- Detector(s) used
- XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
After leaving my lesche digger in the woods ( found later) and almost forgetting my pp, I since attached a coil to each attached to the belt that holds all my dig tools and my finds pouch. If I get up from a dig spot and forget to put away a tool, no problem
itjust dangles and follows me - no more lost tools here. I use either elastic cord ( from sewing section walmart) or coiled
phone type cord. works great
itjust dangles and follows me - no more lost tools here. I use either elastic cord ( from sewing section walmart) or coiled
phone type cord. works great







